Navigation

Home       About       Parties       Contact          

Sweet Mondays: Rainbow Piñata Cake

Monday, March 10, 2014

rainbow pinata cake by hungry happenings
Photo from tablespoon.com

I thought I would start a new series on the blog called Sweet Mondays, where we can start off the week looking at sweet things like cakes, cupcakes and any other types of desserts.  I love pictures of pretty desserts and I hope you enjoy it too!

For this first time, I wanted to show you this great rainbow piñata cake.  It's perfect for your upcoming spring celebrations or even for St. Patrick's day. I love how pretty it is on the outside and that there is a candy surprise in the middle. The kids will go crazy for it!

Get more pictures and step-by-step instructions on how to make this cake here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...