Navigation

Home       About       Parties       Contact          

Margarita Drink Stirrers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Margarita Drink Stirrers | Paper & Party Love

It seems to be margarita week on the blog! On Monday I shared my favorite margarita cupcake recipe and on Friday, I will share the recipe for these yummy-looking margaritas. Today I'm sharing these margarita drink stirrers I made.

Margarita Drink Stirrers | Paper & Party Love

Last year, we had a Cinco de Mayo party and I made a Fiesta printable party collection.  These drink stirrers match that collection and you can download the circles to make them here today for free!  

Free Printable Margarita Drink Stirrer Circles | Paper & Party Love

They are simple to make.  You only need some glue, the printable file, and any kind of stirring stick such as a popsicle stick, lollipop stick or a skewer.  Once you print out the file, cut out the circles.  I used a 1.5 inch circle punch to make perfect circles.  I then placed glue on the back of one circle, placed the stick on it, and then glued another circle to the back to finish it off.

They are great for any upcoming Cinco de Mayo parties.  Why not make some for yours?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...