Navigation

Home       About       Parties       Contact          

Free Printable Merry Christmas Banner

Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas Banner
It's the week before Christmas.  Are you ready?  I am almost ready.  I just have one more present and a couple of stocking stuffers to shop for and then I am done!

In case some of you are looking for last-minute ideas to decorate your home for the holidays, I created a free Merry Christmas banner for you to print out. It's very easy to put together...simply cut out the banner, punch holes in the top left and right corners, then string it together using your favorite ribbon or twine.  

This banner matches our Chalet Chic dinner party collection.  It would be a great addition to those pieces to complete your Christmas dinner decor.

To get the files to download, please click here.  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...